Dear valued customer,
At Richmond Interiors, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We are taking some extra precautions based on the recommendations of the CDC
and Department of Health
- Keeping a safe distance from others
- Consistently cleaning frequently touched surfaces (Front counter, door handles, etc.)
- Upping our normal cleaning procedures
- Disinfecting all samples returned from customers
- Wearing masks when working with a customer or inside a customer’s home
- Cleaning our hands often (washing for over 20 seconds and/or sanitizer)
- Before entering a customer’s home, we will communicate that we are healthy and ask that our customer is well
What can you do to help?
- Please wear a face covering when coming into the store.
- Prior to your measure appointment or installation please inform us if anyone in your home is ill or has underlying health issues.
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions before coming into your home.